Passports no longer on sale. Check back in the Spring!
Every passport includes
at each of our
6 Great North
for a total
36 Days to use
in any way
in any way
6 day trips? 2 long weekends? A grand North American tour? You can carve it up any way you like – consecutively or spread out through the season.
Colorado's Ski Town U.S.A® the Home of Champagne Powder® Snow
Colorado's Favorite Family Skiing Destination
Ontario's Premiere Skiing and Boarding Destination
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Intrawest Passport?
- The Intrawest Passport™ is a revolutionary new ski pass with access to six leading mountains in diverse regions of North America. It offers 6 days of skiing or riding at each of the following Intrawest resorts: Blue Mountain, Mont Tremblant, Stratton, Steamboat, Snowshoe, and Winter Park with no blackout days so you can use the pass any way you want, single day trips, long weekends or a 6 day ski trip over the holidays. It is focused on the family and we know families vary so we have tiered our prices to accommodate families of all sizes and shapes. It is valid for the 2014/15 season.
Guests who purchase The Intrawest Passport™ can ski 6 days at each of our 6 resorts, for a total of 36 days at North America’s premier mountain destinations.
- Which destinations are members of the Intrawest Passport for 2014-15?
- Stratton Mountain Resort, Vermont
- Snowshoe Mountain Resort, West Virginia
- Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Winter Park Resort, Colorado
- Steamboat Resort, Colorado
- Blue Mountain Resort, Ontario
- Is there a refund policy?
- No. The Intrawest Passport is payable in full at time of purchase and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Are there any blackout dates?
- There are no blackout dates so families can ski over any time frame, including holidays.
- Has Intrawest done any passes like this in the past?
- This a new and unique product focused on the family and destination travelers. It is the first multi-mountain pass where kids 12 and under ski free.